Nicolas M. Stanojevich
Nick Stanojevich attended the University of Georgia and its School of Law (B.A. 2007; J.D., 2015). Prior to law school, Mr. Stanojevich worked as a union representative with the United Food and Commercial Workers, Local 1996. He is admitted to the U.S. District Court for the Northern and Middle Districts of Alabama, and the U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida. Mr. Stanojevich is a member of the State Bars of Alabama and Florida.
Mr. Stanojevich practices in Employment and Labor Law, including Fair Labor Standards Act litigation, employment discrimination litigation, and NLRB proceedings. He has experience representing teachers, temps, state employees, and a wide variety of other workers. Mr. Stanojevich speaks fluent Spanish and has spent much of his career representing and advocating for immigrants and the Spanish-speaking community in the United States.
- University of Georgia School of Law — J.D., (2015)
- University of Georgia — B.A. (2008)
Admissions, Memberships & Associations
- Alabama State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- U.S. District Court for the Northern & Middle Districts of Alabama
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- Lawyers Coordinating Committee
- Order of Barristers
- Board Member, Economic Justice Coalition (Athens, GA 2008-2013)